Owning a camper, a coach, travel trailer, or any form of recreational vehicle in Escanaba, MI is a large investment venture that demands a lot of time and finance into making it feel like home. RVs are an exciting brand of motorized vehicles and dwellings and come with their unique risks. The ultimate way to safeguard all aspects of your recreation vehicle is through securing the right RV insurance policy in Michigan.
Not sure which coverage options are perfect for your recreational vehicle? Please turn to the Luft Insurance Agency experts to learn more about how every RV owner has their own unique individual coverage needs. At Luft Insurance Agency, you can secure spectacular coverage options for the following types of RV trailers:
- Travel Trailers.
- Pick up Campers.
- Park Models.
- Animal or Sport Utility Trailers.
- Fifth Wheels.
RVs meant for personal or recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per annum. Acquiring a salient coverage that you need depends on many factors, including:
- Traveling destination of your RV.
- Time spent in your RV.
- Whether your RV is towed or self-propelled.
Types of RV Insurance Policies.
- Medical payments’ coverage: It caters to medical bills for you or others boarding your RV who get injured after an accident regardless of who is deemed liable.
- Comprehensive coverage: This is a non-collision coverage and will protect your RV from damages caused by perils such as theft, vandalism, and hailstorm.
- Emergency expense/towing coverage: This form of policy caters to breakdown, towing fees, and other prevailing costs.
- Uninsured or Underinsured motorist coverage: It protects you if you get injuries caused by another party who does not have adequate insurance or he/she is entirely uninsured.
- Collision coverage: It protects your recreational vehicle if it gets damaged in an accident through collision with a post, fence, boulder, or another RV vehicle.
- Liability coverage: It offers coverage if you cause property damage or bodily injury to a third party using your RV. It also covers you against lawsuits placed against you by third parties.
Interested in learning more about what great RV insurance entails? If so, do not hesitate to call us or visit our Luft Insurance Agency offices in Escanaba, MI. Our dedicated team is eager to help you with all your RV coverage needs.