Luft Insurance Agency serving Escanaba, MI wants you to understand auto insurance’s versatility and customizable nature. You can choose to purchase just that state minimum liability and property damage levels, but that provides only protection for the other drivers on the road.
- Your liability policy pays for the medical bills of the other individuals harmed in the accident if you caused it.
- Your property damage policy pays for the damage you cause to another individual’s vehicle or other property, such as their home or fence, etc.
- You can add comprehensive coverage to pay for damage to your own vehicle caused by anything that is not a collision. That includes hail damage, falling branches, fire, wind damage, etc.
- You can also add collision coverage to pay for damage to your own vehicle caused by any collision. Whether you hit another car or a deer runs out in front of you, this policy covers the repairs to your vehicle.
- Add Personal Injury Protection (PIP) to provide medical coverage for yourself and your passengers when you cause an accident when involved in a single-vehicle accident, or the driver who is at fault does not have insurance.
- You can also add roadside assistance to auto insurance that pays for your tow truck or tire change, regardless of your location.
Contact Luft Insurance Agency serving Escanaba, MI today to learn about the many types of auto insurance policies you can purchase. You can include any or all of the policy types in your state minimum insurance. We can help you customize a policy to meet your exact needs and help you amend it when your needs change.